Effective Date: July 5th, 2022
1. Introduction and Overview
If you have any questions about our practices, there are methods of contact under the section entitled “Contact Us” below.
2. Information we collect
We may collect information about the Service you use, such as how you utilize them and the selections you make.
This can include :
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII is information that can be used to identify or contact you, for example your name, address, email, phone number, and payment information. The Service may collect PII when it is provided to us, such as when you use our Service, contact us, apply for a position on our staff team, or connect with us on social media or one of our partners.
Device-Identifiable Information (DII)
DII includes information such as cookies, unique device and advertising identifiers, usernames, and other similar identifiers that are linkable to a specific browser or device. From these platforms, we may also receive other information, for example your IP address, user agent, timestamps, precise and imprecise geolocation, sensor data, apps, fonts, and screen size.
Our Service also collects information about your interactions, including navigation paths, search queries, crashes, timestamps, purchases, clicks and shares, and referral URLs. We may combine this data with PII and DII. We may also partner with third parties that collect additional information – see their privacy policies for more details and see below for your choices regarding these parties.
The Policy for our Service does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals that we may work with. We also do not control the privacy policies and your privacy settings on third-party sites, including social networks. We may use third parties to help offer you more tailored ads and better Services, such as obtaining analytics about the users of our site and to help tailor advertising to your preferences.
How we use information we collect
The information we collect will help us to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Service, to develop new Services and opportunities, and to protect us and our Users.
PII is predominantly used for business purposes, hiring, responding to inquiries, and providing Services. When you contact us, we may keep details of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. Please keep in mind that the Discord server, and other similar areas of our Services are public. Any information posted in these areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
We share PII with companies, outside organizations, and individuals outlined below:
- With your consent - We will share PII with companies, outside organizations or individuals only when we have your consent to do so
- For legal reasons - We will share PII with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer - If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets: user information, including PII collected from you during your use of our Service, may be included in any transferred assets and should such an event take place, we will use reasonable means to notify you
- In aggregated form for business purposes - We may share aggregated information and DII with our partners such as businesses we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites.
We use DII to operate our Service and manage user sessions, including analyzing usage of our Services, preventing malicious behavior and fraud, improving content, to link your identity across devices and browsers in order to provide you with a more seamless experience online.
Hideaway works extremely hard to protect our Users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We undertake reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability precautions. However, since no software or storage system is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your information associated with the Service, or any other service. You can help protect your account information by taking the necessary precautions such as secure and complex passwords, security questions and two factor authentication.
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. The Service is not directed to children under 13 years of age and is intended for a general audience. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Service, please contact us at the email provided at the end of this Policy or through a support ticket in our Discord Server.
Email : email@example.com
Discord : https://playhideaway.com/discord