By using any of Hideaway's services you agree to adhere to Hideaway's Terms and Conditions. These Terms of Services apply to all users of the PlayHideaway.com website, Official Hideaway Discord and the Hideaway Server for Minecraft: Java. If you fail to comply with any of our Terms and Conditions you will be prohibited from using or accessing our services.
Trademarks and copyrights
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of Hideaway and is in no way affiliated with Mojang AB.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions, if we believe it is required, without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility as the User to review this User Agreement periodically and keep up to date with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Web Site/Server Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the Hideaway Service, you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If for any reason you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hideaway's Service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hideaway does not warrant that any of the materials on its Service are accurate, complete, or current. Hideaway may make changes to the materials contained on its Service at any time without notice. Hideaway does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
3. Governing law
Any claim relating to Hideaway's Service shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
4. Prohibited Actions and Content
When using any Hideaway Services you will not:
- Attempt to gather information from other users without their consent
- Upload any malicious content or viruses
- Bully, harass, or intimidate any user
- Engage in illegal activities; Users will have to abide by the laws of Canada
- Engage in discriminant content such as racism, homophobia etc
- Attempt to evade any banishment without the consent of Hideaway
- Disrupt communications
By joining and participating in the Hideaway Discord Server, and interacting with our integrated bot, you agree that any information and data you supply will be saved to our records for appropriate use. This includes but is not limited to, the linking of Minecraft and Discord accounts for application purposes; applications for the Hideaway Staff Team, and leaving suggestions or bug reports regarding our Server. Hideaway will store this data until it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was submitted, or until you as the User request for your data to be deleted for your privacy.
- We will identify the purposes for which the Users’ information is being collected either before or at the time of collecting said personal information
- We will only collect and use personal information in order to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we are granted consent from the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should always be relevant to the purposes for which it is required, and should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- We will take the required measures to protect any personal information that is gathered by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will provide users with information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
We reserve the right to alter, with or without notice, any prices or values in the Hideaway Store that are currently in place. We also reserve the right to change the contents of any item or rank within the Server and you will not be entitled to the old benefits of said items or rank if purchasing after the change. No rank benefit, or any other item in the Server, will be changed without a valid reason.
You agree to indemnify the employees, owners, managers, hosts, advertisers, partners, and all other parties related to this Server's staff. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the Server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
You understand and agree that Hideaway will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, data, use, goodwill or other intangible loss (even if we have been made aware of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or brought to light out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the Service, (II) The cost to acquire substitute goods and/or services emerging from any transaction via the Service, (III) Unwarranted access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or actions of any third party on the Service, or (V) any other business relating to the Service.
Note that by accepting the Terms in the document, you are also waiving your right to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this Server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
Any employees, owners, managers, hosts, advertisers, partners, and all other parties related to this Server's staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund. By accessing Hideaway Services, you agree that you will not create content that contains hacking, slander, or malicious game disruption. Streamers, Youtubers, and Content Creators are encouraged to release videos for monetary purposes as long as it is within the conjunction of Hideaway's Rules. If any content violates said Rules, you irrevocably grant Hideaway all rights related to any work created and waive all of your own rights, including moral rights, to content that contains cheating or other malicious and disruptive activity and understand that all previous rights you have had in said content are forfeited.
All store purchases are final, and refunds are not permitted. If by any means an attempt to charge-back purchases is made, we reserve the right to disallow your continued use of the Hideaway Minecraft Server and/or Discord Server and any funds will not be allowed to be added or taken away. In the event of a forced charge-back, we reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages.